Returns & Cancellations
Dirty Laundry Vineyard Return Policy
When purchasing from Dirty Laundry Vineyard, your satisfaction in our products is always guaranteed. We know it\'s sometimes necessary to exchange or return an item. We want to make it easy.
- You can return anything for a refund or exchange, whichever you prefer.
- Returned wine products will only be entered back into inventory if unbroken, unfrozen and with all labeling and safety seals undamaged.
- You must contact Dirty Laundry Vineyard within 15 business days from the receipt of the initial order. You can contact us by calling (250) 494-8815 or emailing us by clicking on the contact information page. You MUST contact us BEFORE attempting a return.
- We only refund money in the way it was purchased.
- The buyer must pay shipping both to and from destination unless the product error was the fault of Dirty Laundry Vineyard.
- A credit or exchange cannot be issued until Dirty Laundry Vineyard reviews the returned item.
- Dirty Laundry Vineyard has 30 business days to review any and all returns.
- You do not need a Return Authorization Number.
- On any exchange we\'ll charge you the difference for the new item as well as any additional shipping.
- Once we receive and accept your return, we\'ll credit you for the cost of the original item.
Returns or Exchanges by Canada Post Only
- Secure your merchandise in the original packaging, if available, and enclose the original packing slip.
- We only accept returns via Canada Post or the Postal Service in international destinations.
- You must pay your own postage.
7311 Fiske Street
Canada, VOH 1Z2
Include a brief note explaining why you are returning your item and how you\'d like us to proceed.
While we try very hard to avoid excessive restocking fees, Dirty Laundry Vineyard reserves the right to apply a 10% restocking fee. This is to cover the cost of expensive packaging materials and labour.
All return rules and policies are subject to change at anytime.
Orders that have already been packaged but not released for shipment are able to be cancelled, however, they will incur a 10% restocking fee to cover the cost of expensive packaging materials and labour. Orders that have already shipped fall under the category of \"returns\". Such orders will incur both a 10% restocking fee and all shipping costs to and from the shipping destination. Returned wine products will only be entered back into inventory if unbroken, unfrozen and with all labeling and safety seals undamaged.